[Airship-discuss] AIAB and default backend - 404

Nick Chase nchase at mirantis.com
Wed Aug 28 12:34:01 UTC 2019

I found the problem.  First off, I was citing the wrong repo.  I actually
was coming from https://opendev.org/airship/treasuremap/

Second, apparently the requirements cited for the machine are too small.
The README says 4vCPU/20GB RAM/32GB but with that I was in a periodic
crashloop for Postgres.  GCE was suggesting I increase the machine to
8vCPU/48GB RAM.  Ultimately I'm at 16vCPU/60GB RAM and about 32GB of drive
space is used.

With the bigger machine, everything deployed properly and seems to be
running smoothly.

----  Nick