[Airship-discuss] [airship-discuss] Meeting notes, agenda, and new proposed time slot

MCEUEN, MATT MM9745 at att.com
Mon Feb 18 23:56:18 UTC 2019

All,

I wanted to share the agenda [1] and logs [2] for last week's IRC team meeting, since there was a lot of good discussion on:
        - New Airship Treasuremap monthly release
        - New Armada/Tiller locking strategy
        - New Pegleg security enhancements
        - New Shipyard pod structure
        - Proposal for new weekly meeting time
        - Governance docs

The agenda for tomorrow's meeting is here [3]; you're welcome to add anything you'd like to discuss and to join us at 8am Central / 14:00 UTC!

Based on feedback from a number of active meeting attendees, I propose moving the weekly Airship meeting back two hours to 10am Central / 16:00 UTC.  We'll float this idea in tomorrow's meeting - feel free to discuss in response to this email as well.

[1]: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/airship-meeting-2019-02-12
[2]: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/airship/2019/airship.2019-02-12-14.00.log.html
[3]: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/airship-meeting-2019-02-19

Thanks,