[Airship-discuss] Nomating Evgeny Li for Airship Core

MEADOWS, ALAN am240k at att.com
Wed Feb 27 21:44:09 UTC 2019

+1

From: EAGAN, SEAN
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2019 8:45 AM
To: MCEUEN, MATT <MM9745 at att.com>; airship-discuss at lists.airshipit.org
Subject: Re: [Airship-discuss] Nomating Evgeny Li for Airship Core

+1

Sean Eagan

From: MCEUEN, MATT
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2019 6:24 PM
To: airship-discuss at lists.airshipit.org<mailto:airship-discuss at lists.airshipit.org>

Airship team,

I'd like to nominate Evgeny Li (evgenyl) to become an Airship core reviewer.  Evgeny has dug deep into Airship automation and CI in the Treasuremap and Airship-in-a-Bottle projects, with an eye toward improving our documentation and config overrides.  Evgeny has also provided a large number of high quality code reviews, and has proven his value as a reviewer.  In addition, he has demonstrated an eagerness to welcome folks into and grow the Airship community - he has previous experience ushering a project into the OpenStack community, and I welcome his help in applying what he's learned to making Airship successful.

Following OpenStack norms, current Airship core reviewers have 7 days (till EOD 3/5) to respond to this email with a +1 or -1 vote.  Please consider this my +1.

Thanks,
Matt McEuen