[Airship-discuss] Airship Website Refresh

MCEUEN, MATT MM9745 at att.com
Fri Jan 4 18:28:12 UTC 2019

Hey James, great work on this!  Looks really nice – a couple items:

This may be on your todo list already, but – looks like the dev guide domain linked from the community page doesn’t resolve (yet): docs.airship.io, git.airship.io.  What’s the planned distinction between airship.io and airshipit.org, or will one be an alias for the other?

Could we use this please for the IRC meeting link:  https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Airship#Get_in_Touch

I like the idea of adding the subheader blurb under “Elevate Your Infrastructure”.

Thanks!
Matt