[Airship-discuss] Deckhand Usage

최태일님 taeil.choi at sk.com
Wed Jan 9 00:00:22 UTC 2019

Hi Drew,

Thank you so much for your quick and detailed answer.
Honestly, the Deckhand usage is much more complicated than I expected.  Considering the overhead, it doesn’t really fit to our use case, so I think it’s better to try simpler approach first.  If it doesn’t work, then I’ll try the Deckhand again.
Thanks again!

Regards,
Robert