[Airship-discuss] some open design etherpad contents changed from English into Chinese

Jaesuk Ahn bluejay.ahn at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 02:43:43 UTC 2019

Hi,

In the following etherpad, someone changed sentences written in English
into Chinese. I believe it must be some unintentional accident.
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/Airship_OpenDesignDiscussions

If you go through all the previous meeting logs, some sections are also
written Chinese. If someone know how to revert the current etherpad to
"before accident happen", it would be great.

I am also trying to fix it manually with google translation. :)

Please be careful when you do something on etherpad. Thanks.

*Jaesuk Ahn*, Ph.D.
Software Labs, SK Telecom