[Airship-discuss] Airship core reviewer team updates

MCEUEN, MATT MM9745 at att.com
Thu Mar 7 19:30:21 UTC 2019

Based on unanimous voting results, I am pleased to welcome Evgeniy Li and Drew Walters to the Airship core review team, effective immediately!  Happy to have you on board, and looking forward to working with you to push toward our 1.0 release.

We also bid adieu to Mark Burnett, Marshall Margenau, and Anthony Lin, whose focus has shifted elsewhere over the past year or so, and who have decided to bow out of core responsibilities.  Your efforts to found the Airship community have been most welcome; please feel welcome to drop in and Airship with us any time in the future.

Thanks,
Matt McEuen