[Airship-discuss] Airship-in-a-bottle_Dev_Minimal Behind Proxy: Error in site deployment

GAUTAM, ANIRUDDHA ag878f at att.com
Sat Mar 23 19:31:19 UTC 2019

Hi all,

I am trying to build AiaB Dev_Minimal behind proxy.

In genesis stage, after installation of docker and kubelet, it waits for availability of Kube-api server, while waiting on 127.0.0.1:6553.

      Sat Mar 23 17:46:10 UTC 2019 === Waiting for Kubernetes API availablity ===
      + wait_for_kubernetes_api 3600
      + set +x
      Sat Mar 23 17:46:10 UTC 2019 Waiting 3600 seconds for API response.
      The connection to the server 127.0.0.1:6553 was refused - did you specify the right host or port?
      .Unable to connect to the server: net/http: request canceled (Client.Timeout exceeded while awaiting headers)
      .Unable to connect to the server: net/http: request canceled (Client.Timeout exceeded while awaiting headers)
      .Unable to connect to the server: net/http: request canceled (Client.Timeout exceeded while awaiting headers)

Not sure it is because of Promenade’s updated /etc/hosts entry of host name. I made any entry in this file for HOSTIP but it was overwritten.
      $ cat /etc/hosts
            # This file is controlled by Promenade.  Do not modify.
            #
            127.0.0.1       aiab.gate.local aiab
            127.0.0.1       localhost

Can someone help me what I am missing here?

Regards,
Aniruddha