[Airship-discuss] Airship Design Meeting Schedule Voting

Jaesuk Ahn bluejay.ahn at gmail.com
Wed May 8 21:38:44 UTC 2019

Thanks for the detail explanation. :)

As you wrote, we can certainly see and discuss the best combination of call
schedule along the way.

One thing though, for Thursday call, 12am - 1:30am is really difficult for
us. 11pm - 12:30am would be more realistic scenairo.

Through the few next design calls, let's figure out how much we need to be
invoved in Thursday discussion. If it turns out we need to participate in
Thursday call, I will sincerely ask slight time adjustment. :)

Thanks!

Jaesuk Ahn, Ph.D.
Software Labs, SK Telecom

2019년 5월 9일 (목) 오전 2:13, PACHECO, RODOLFO J <rp2723 at att.com>님이 작성: