[Airship-discuss] Travel Planning

Claire Massey claire at openstack.org
Thu Nov 21 17:39:09 UTC 2019

Reminder - December 4 is the CFP deadline for the next KubeCon event that will be in Amsterdam.

You can submit talks now, here - https://events19.linuxfoundation.org/events/kubecon-cloudnativecon-europe-2020/call-for-proposals/ <https://events19.linuxfoundation.org/events/kubecon-cloudnativecon-europe-2020/call-for-proposals/>.

The event is scheduled for March 30 - April 2, 2020.