[Airship-discuss] MAAS 2.6 support

HUSSEY, SCOTT T sh8121 at att.com
Wed Oct 9 14:04:43 UTC 2019

Lukasz,
  Glad to hear you have found some use of the MAAS chart. It is part of the greater Airship project which actually uses a instance of Gerritt for code review/acceptance. https://review.opendev.org/airship/maas. Sorry there isn't much contributing documentation, but the project would absolutely appreciate any work you've done. I had started to look at MAAS 2.6, but with the re-architecture in MAAS 2.5 I wasn't sure the current chart would work. Unfortunately I'll be leaving the project in 2 days, but I'd encourage you to reach out to the Airship core developers via IRC or the developer mailing list with any questions on contributing your changes or questions on using the chart. Good luck.

https://www.airshipit.org/community/