[Airship-discuss] Airship Working Session at KubeCon

Ashlee Ferguson ashlee at openstack.org
Wed Oct 16 20:18:51 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

We’ve been floating the idea of an Airship-focused, PTG-style working session around KubeCon in San Diego, so I wanted to confirm details around the space we can provide. We’ll have the Cobalt Room (501) at the Hilton on Monday, November 18 from 12:30-6:30pm, with space for about 15 people. Below is an etherpad where you can indicate if you plan on attending. Sounds like 1:00pm will be a good target start time. Denise (copied) will be onsite if you all need any assistance.

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/airship-kubecon-san-diego <https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/airship-kubecon-san-diego>

Exact Location:
Cobalt Room (501)
Hilton San Diego Bayfrot