[Airship-discuss] New Zoom Link for Standing Dev & TC Meetings Starting Week of Sept 16

Claire Massey claire at openstack.org
Fri Sep 6 00:23:51 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

As Chris departs I'm sending out new meeting invites to the Airship mailing list with new Zoom dial-in links and phone numbers for both the standing weekly dev calls and the twice-monthly TC calls. Starling the week of September 16, we will use the below Zoom information for *all* of the standing Airship calls. I want to keep it simple, so I hope that only having one Zoom link to use for all of these calls will help. :)

Please be on the lookout for invites to these calls to add them to your calendar:

Airship Weekly Dev Meetings
Time: every Tuesday at 7:00am Pacific
First call using the new Zoom will be on September 17, 2019
Etherpad - a new one is created each week for each meeting

Airship TC / OSF Monthly Sync Meetings
Time: every *fourth* Thursday of the month at 7:00am Pacific
First call using the new Zoom will be on September 26, 2019
Etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/2019_Airship_OSF_sync <https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/2019_Airship_OSF_sync>

Airship TC Monthly Meetings
Time: every *second* Thursday of the month at 7:00am Pacific
First call using the new Zoom will be on October 10, 2019
Etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/2019_Airship_TC_Monthly_Meetings <https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/2019_Airship_TC_Monthly_Meetings>

Zoom information for *all* of the above calls, starting the week of September 16:

Zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/384128660
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,384128660# US (San Jose)
+16468769923,,384128660# US (New York)