[Airship-discuss] Airship 2020-2021 Working Committee Results

Alexander Hughes Alexander.Hughes at pm.me
Mon Aug 3 14:05:03 UTC 2020

Airship community,

Please join me in welcoming the Airship Working Committee (WC) members for the 2020-2021 term! A special welcome to new committee members James Gu, Kostiantyn Kalynovskyi, and Sreejith Punnapuzha, in addition to returning members Drew Walters, and Matt McEuen. No formal voting is needed this time around, as the number of nominees matched the number of seats.

* Drew Walters, AT&T
* James Gu, Insight Global
* Kostiantyn Kalynovskyi, Mirantis
* Matt McEuen, AT&T
* Sreejith Punnapuzha, Ericsson

I want to thank Ian Pittwood, Nishant Kumar, and Stanislav Egorov, who opted not to re-nominate for this term. Their WC leadership over the last year is truly appreciated, and the Technical Committee looks forward to continuing to collaborate with them in other capacities to make Airship successful.

More information on the next WC is available here: https://docs.airshipit.org/election/results/2020/wc.html

Regards,
Alexander Hughes, on behalf of the Airship Technical Committee