[Airship-discuss] IRC/Slack meeting change: every other week

MCEUEN, MATT MM9745 at att.com
Tue Aug 25 18:45:23 UTC 2020

Airship team,

As discussed in today's team meeting & yesterday's WC meeting, we're going to

  1.  back the frequency of IRC/Slack meetings down to "every other week", starting next Tuesday
  2.  use a single rolling agenda for the meeting, which will always note the next date the meeting will occur
  3.  cancel the team meeting the Monday ahead of time if there are no agenda items to discuss

Rolling agenda: https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/airship-team-meeting

Although much of the team discussion from this meeting has moved to other meetings, we see value in continuing to host the IRC/Slack meeting in a way that's respectful of everyone's time.

Claire, as keeper of the calendar invite, would you mind sending out an updated version?

Thanks,
The Airship Working Committee