[Airship-discuss] [sig][airship-bootstrap] Bootstrap - On-demand meetings schedule

Gorshunov, Roman roman.gorshunov at att.com
Wed Jan 8 15:18:37 UTC 2020

Dear Airshipers,

There are no Airship-bootstrap meetings in your calendar for the January and onward, there were no agenda and no meetings in December, 2019.
If you would like a Bootstrap-specific meeting to be set up, please raise your topics on the Etherpad [0] (or contact me directly), and I would send an announcement to the mailing list and will get a teleconference bridge set up. The time would remain the same: Wednesday, 14:00 UTC.

Airship Wiki page [1] has been updated.
We would return to weekly or bi-weekly meetings when there would be many topics for the discussions.

[0] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/Airship_bootstrap
[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Airship#AIRSHIP_SIG_-_Special_Interest_Meetings

Best regards,

--
Roman Gorshunov
Principal, Systems Engineering

AT&T Technology Development, Network and Shared Services