[Airship-discuss] Nominate Jagan Mohan Reddy Kavva for Airship-porthole Core.

THYAGARAJ, DIWAKAR CHITOOR dt241s at att.com
Fri Jul 10 19:13:17 UTC 2020

Hi Airship Team,

     I nominate Jagan Kavva <jk330k at att.com> for  core reviewer for Airship-Porthole project. He has been instrumental in growing porthole toward maturity and stability, and have assisted with driving code changes and performing code review across various Airship projects.

As Airship keeps growing, so too does its project makeup and codebase. It's my belief that the addition of these individuals to the Airship-Porthole core team will help to foster a stronger community around each of those projects.

Thanks,
Diwakar Thyagaraj