[Airship-discuss] The Open Infrastructure Summit is Going Virtual!

Ashlee Ferguson ashlee at openstack.org
Thu Jul 23 15:06:24 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,

The Open Infrastructure Summit will officially be held virtually, the week of October 19. I know the community has been planning to announce the 2.0 release at the Summit, and we still can! The OSF Marketing team will be reaching out in the upcoming weeks to discuss what that will look like and how we can create visibility for the new features delivered by the community.

Emails about project onboarding / updates, PTG, and the Forum will be coming later, but below are ways you can currently get prepared:

Register for free <https://openinfrasummit2020.eventbrite.com/> and make sure to mark your calendars for October 19 - 23.
Get your Summit submission together now! The CFP <https://cfp.openstack.org/> deadline is August 4 at 11:59pm PT, so start drafting your presentations and panels around Open Infrastructure use cases like AI/Machine Learning, CI/CD, Container Infrastructure, 5G, Edge Computing and of course, Public, Private and Hybrid Clouds.
Get your organization some visibility - check out the prospectus <https://www.openstack.org/summit/2020/> and sign up to sponsor the virtual Summit! Executable Sponsorship Contract will be available starting at 10:30am CT on Tuesday, July 28.

If you have any questions, please reach out to summit at openstack.org <mailto:summit at openstack.org>. “See you” in October!

Cheers,
Ashlee

Ashlee Ferguson