[Airship-discuss] TC election process kicks off next week

MCEUEN, MATT MM9745 at att.com
Thu Jun 11 23:24:12 UTC 2020

Airship community,

It's hard to believe it's that time again already.  The Working Committee is preparing to run the election for the 2020-2021 Technical Committee term.  All five seats of the TC are up for re-election, and incumbent members may re-nominate.  The schedule will be:

  *   June 15-21: Nomination (open to any leader, contributor, or supporter of Airship)
  *   June 22-28: Voting (open to Airship contributors over the last 12 months)

We'll send out an email with more detailed instructions when each of those phases start.  Note that (unlike last year) we are running a two-week cycle, rather than three.

The Technical Committee plays a key role in leading the Airship community toward forward-looking use cases and opportunities, in being ambassadors for Airship, and ensuring the health and direction of the project is strong.  I encourage anyone with an interest in these responsibilities to nominate.

Thanks,
The Airship Working Committee