[Airship-discuss] Airship Virtual Meetup

MCEUEN, MATT MM9745 at att.com
Mon Mar 16 14:21:27 UTC 2020

Airship team,

In lieu of the planned face-to-face team meetup in Amsterdam around KubeCon, we'd like to hold a virtual team meetup that serves much the same purpose.  Hopefully this will also lead to increased participation and even more valuable conversation.  The goals for the meetup include aligning on Airship use cases and high-level design, finalizing actionable low-level design for upcoming scope, reviewing work in progress, a retrospection, and open floor discussion.

The working time for the meetup is Tuesday, March 31, 9am-5pm CST (2pm-10pm UTC), and we'll plan to record it.  This is during the planned KubeCon timeslot that many folks had previously earmarked, and also overlaps with several recurring Airship meetings, so my plan is to simply absorb them into the meetup.  We can adjust this timing if something else works better for the majority of attendees - please reply to this thread in that case.

The working agenda is below; pleas add anything you'd like to discuss!
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/airship-virtual-meetup-2020

Really looking forward to meeting with you all then; let's make this a springboard for the rest of the year and Airship in 2021.

Thanks,
Matt McEuen