[Airship-discuss] vPTG October 2020 Team Signup Reminder

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 18:28:35 UTC 2020

Hello Everyone!

This is your final reminder! You have until *September 11th at 7:00 UTC to
sign up your team for the PTG! You must complete **BOTH** the survey[1] AND
reserve time in the ethercalc[2] to sign up your team. *

And don't forget to register! [3]

- TheKendalls (diablo_rojo & wendallkaters)

[1] Team Survey:
https://openstackfoundation.formstack.com/forms/oct2020_vptg_survey
[2] Ethercalc Signup: https://ethercalc.openstack.org/7xp2pcbh1ncb
[3] PTG Registration: https://october2020ptg.eventbrite.com