[Airship-discuss] Metal3 Firmware Functionality Demo

Mahnoor Asghar mahnoor.asghar at xflowresearch.com
Thu Sep 16 16:39:04 UTC 2021

We have also prepared a video demonstrating the said functionality, linked
below.
Do let us know if you have any questions or concerns, or want to discuss it
further in a meeting.

Link to video: BIOS_Demo_edited.mp4 - Google Drive
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aI9yOou_T4WC9DtATQJVUGIw2Ro2ymwE/view?usp=sharing>

Regards,
Mahnoor Asghar

--