[Airship-discuss] OpenInfra Foundation point of contact

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 22:49:02 UTC 2022

Hi Airship Community,

I’m reaching out to you to let you know that Ashlee Ferguson, who has been supporting the project from the OpenInfra Foundation, is taking on some new adventures.

Staring next Monday (January 17), I will be your point of contact from the OpenInfra Foundation. For those of you who don’t know me, my name is Ildikó Váncsa, I’m Senior Manager, Community & Ecosystem at the Foundation. As part of my role I am the community manager for the StarlingX project and I have a technical focus on Telecommunications and Edge Computing.

Please feel free to reach out to me with any request for help and also to share news items that we can compile into our newsletter and feature on the project’s and the Foundation’s social media accounts. I will also be in touch about a few more items, such as upcoming events and more.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó

———

Ildikó Váncsa