[Airship-discuss] Fwd: Forum Submissions Open for Berlin Summit 2022!

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 21:52:17 UTC 2022

Hello Everyone!

We are now accepting Forum [1] submissions for the 2022 Open Infrastructure
Summit Forum [2].  Please submit your ideas through the Summit CFP tool [3]
through April 8th.  Don't forget to put your brainstorming etherpad up on
the Berlin Forum page [4].

This is not a classic conference track with speakers and presentations.
OpenInfra community members (participants in development teams, operators,
working groups, SIGs, and other interested individuals) discuss the topics
they want to cover and get alignment on and we welcome your participation.
The Forum is your opportunity to help shape the development of future
project releases. More information about the Forum [1].

The timeline for submissions is as follows:

March 21st | Formal topic submission tool opens: https://cfp.openstack.org.
April 8th | Deadline for proposing Forum topics. Scheduling committee
meeting to make draft agenda.
April 15th | Draft Forum schedule published. Crowd sourced session conflict
detection. Forum promotion begins.
April 22nd | Forum schedule final
June 20th | Forum begins!

If you have questions or concerns, please reach out to
speakersupport at openinfra.dev.

Cheers,
- Kendall Nelson (diablo_rojo)

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Forum