[Airship-discuss] [sig][airship-bootstrap] airshipctl golang module vs. airshipctl interacting with a docker container

Dmitry Ukov dukov at mirantis.com
Fri Aug 9 05:50:24 UTC 2019

Roman, Alan
As an alternative of using ISO we can switch to usb stick image:
1. It's supported by RedFish [1]
2. It should have RW capabilities
3. We probably can convert cloud image qcow2 to raw and just perform 'dd'
to device (having nix based OS for airshipctl will be only requirement here)
4. Everyone are using usb sticks for OS deployment  since it's hard to find
CD-R to burn nowadays :)

--
Kind regards
Dmitry Ukov