[Airship-discuss] Airship-In-A-Bottle_Dev-Single-Node_No-Proxy-Environment_Mass-Ingress_Error

MCEUEN, MATT MM9745 at att.com
Wed Mar 6 21:16:33 UTC 2019

Hi Loïc & Dimitrios,

Shoot, sorry you guys hit this.  This looks like the Airship-in-a-Bottle single node dev site may have gotten stale.  We have a few different sets of YAMLs that should be aligned to one another to keep this from happening; I’ve captured the issue and proposed resolution in this story[1].  If you’d like to help with this it would be very much appreciated :-), and if anyone has some time to get the AiaB single-node dev site definition trued up in the meantime that would be valuable too.

For a MaaS-free dev deployment, I suggest looking at the Airskiff [2] deployment scripts.  These deploy the software provisioning components (no MaaS, Drydock, Promenade) in a bring-your-own-k8s setup.  Dwalt has a patchset in progress to align these site manifests fully to the treasuremap reference globals, per the story.

[1]: https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2005123
[2]: https://airship-treasuremap.readthedocs.io/en/latest/airskiff.html

Thanks,
Matt