[Airship-discuss] [Aiab] Error building Gate multinode site : Quagga 3.3.2 image not found

Loic Le Gal l.legal.astellia at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 09:50:29 UTC 2019

Hello Airshipers,

Back from holidays I try to launch a full rebuild of Airship in a bottle
multinode and I get a strange error in the BGP_touter stage: the quagga
image referenced doesn't exist anymore, and this is confirmed by browsing
https://hub.docker.com/r/cumulusnetworks/quagga

=== Executing stage Create BGP router ===
Unable to find image 'cumulusnetworks/quagga:CL3.3.2' locally
docker: Error response from daemon: pull access denied for
cumulusnetworks/quagga, repository does not exist or may require 'docker
login'.
See 'docker run --help'.

 == Error in stage Create BGP router ( /tmp/tmp.ytMAznD1X5/gate.log ) ==

Note that we use a tag from March (we added minor changes) and everything
was running correctly upto the Overcloud. The Quagga 3.3.2 is still
referenced in latest version on master.

=> any idea to fix this?

BR,

Loïc