[Airship-discuss] OpenStack Infra to OpenDev: new tenant namespace - Airship

Pavlo Shchelokovskyy pshchelokovskyy at mirantis.com
Thu Mar 21 14:33:25 UTC 2019

Hi,

just to note, W-1 does not actually prevent merging, it is more like a hint
for reviewers.
To make a change impossible to be submitted in Gerrit, a CodeReview: -2
vote from a core reviewer is needed
(and this is a common practice in openstack projects, named 'procedural
-2', for example for feature-adding patches after feature freeze
until stable branches are cut).

On the subject - I'd vote for 'airship/armada'-like naming, is more proper
and intuitive from PR side (even though requires more work to be done for
seamless transition).
However that might be tough or unintuitive to replicate to Github as
there's already an 'airship' org there.
It has zero repos and zero projects - may be find owners of that and talk
to them on whether it would be possible for them to surrender this org?

Cheers,
- Pavlo

--
Dr. Pavlo Shchelokovskyy