[Airship-discuss] Airship-in-a-bottle (AIAB) deployment question

MCEUEN, MATT MM9745 at att.com
Wed May 22 13:52:55 UTC 2019

Hi Calvin,

Have you taken a look for the root cause of why mariadb is not ready, e.g. as Roman suggested, running `kubectl -n ucp describe pod mariadb-server-0` on the genenesis node?

Are you running at the minimum 20GB or RAM?  I’m wondering whether airship-in-a-bottle has outgrown that.  If you’re able to run with additional resources it would be good to see if that changes the result.

We don’t have a different QA mailing list, but you’re welcome to join the #airshipit channel on Freenode IRC as well and share logs / ask questions there!

Thanks,
Matt