[Airship-discuss] Airship-in-a-bottle (AIAB) deployment question

Evgeny L eli at mirantis.com
Wed May 22 16:13:16 UTC 2019

I have seen other people reporting similar problem, it looks as an
environment specific problem (we don't see it in our gates), also it may be
related [1][2] to nfs-provisioner that we use for airship in a bottle
installation.

[1] https://review.opendev.org/#/c/660544/
[2] https://review.opendev.org/#/c/659787/