[Airship-discuss] Welcome Stas to the WC

MCEUEN, MATT MM9745 at att.com
Wed Oct 16 20:13:29 UTC 2019

Airship team,

Nominations for the special election of the Airship Working Committee's fifth seat have closed.  Because exactly one member of the community has nominated, we are able to forego formal voting.

Please welcome Stanislav Egorov[1] (segorov) to the Airship Working Committee!

I have worked with Stas in the Airship community for a while now, and I know he'll make an excellent team member to complete the WC.  He has already played a key role in ensuring that the Airship project and development efforts within Mirantis remain aligned in the community, so continuing those responsibilities within the WC should be a natural fit.

Thanks,
Matt McEuen

[1]: https://opendev.org/airship/election/src/branch/master/candidates/2019/WC/segorov@mirantis.com