[Airship-discuss] OpenDev: Hardware Automation

Ashlee Ferguson ashlee at openstack.org
Fri Jul 10 15:48:21 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,

If you haven’t head yet, we’re doing a virtual event called OpenDev, July 20 - 22 (13:00 - 16:00 UTC/ 8:00 - 11:00am CDT each day), focused around Hardware Automation.

This is a discussion-based event centered around end-to-end hardware provisioning lifecycle for baremetal / cradle to grave for hypervisors, consuming baremetal infrastructure to provision cloud based workloads, and networking. These topics are obviously relevant to this community, so I wanted to make sure you all had it on your calendar!

It’d be great to have perspectives from the Airship team in the discussions. Feel free to pass this along to your teams as well.

Here is more information <https://www.openstack.org/events/opendev-2020/> about the event as well as the schedule <https://www.openstack.org/events/opendev-2020/opendev-schedule-2>. You can register here <https://opendev_hardwareautomation.eventbrite.com/>.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!
Ashlee

Ashlee Ferguson