The Airship community would like to announce a new community weekly meeting, the Airship Open Design Call. Some primary goals of the meeting are to invite new contributors and operators into the Airship requirements/design definition process, and to steer the future of the project in line with the Four Opens.
This meeting will be web conference style call to address different community aspects, such as design of Airship components, roadmap of the product in general, and many other topics.
The agenda for the meeting will be posted on an etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/Airship_OpenDesignDiscussions
The meeting time will alternate weekly between AM and PM EST in an effort to facilitate attendance from different time zones.
If you would like to get the invite for these meetings please make sure you have joined the Airship airship-discuss mailing list at ( http://lists.airshipit.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/airship-discuss)
Below is a sample list of topics that will be addressed on these calls.
• What we will do the Open Design Call
• What is an Airship Specification
• How do we expect to use storyboard
• Matt will create a sample Story + specification to define the template for specs stories for Airship
• Identify specific specs (announce prior to the meeting which will be targeted)
• Discuss/clarify any comments
• For patch sets that having issues been merged
o Facilitate/mediate whatever issues are preventing the code from been +2
• Use this forum for code walkthroughs when applicable
• Other topics that might be addressed on these calls
How to facilitate entry point for a dev or user of Airship
• Treasuremap Ci/CD upstream why is it useful
• Where do we go with Airship in the bottle
• Does a plugin for Drydock to deploy in public clouds need to be high priority to facilitate use
• Component Walkthrough
• Design of Airship components
• Walk throughs for each component scheduled periodically
• Roadmap Definition
• What is next for Airship
• Spend some time discussing and shaping the roadmap
• How do we depict the roadmap of Airship
• How will we define releases?
• Based on capabilities / features, favored over schedule one's.
• How many releases do we maintain releases
• Discuss New features/ New components / gaps in Airship
• Discussion to gather details to introduce new storyboard + specification
• Are there components or functions missing?
• Are there components whose implementation should change?
• Are there components that need new features?
• Discuss use cases for Airship
• Specific application stacks, i.e. Airship cluster + tensorflow Armada based helm chart deployments
• Akraino stacks
• How to increase attendance